Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Down the Revision Rabbit Hole

I'm on Twitter. I'm on Facebook. I'm participating in March Madness (a wonderful way to keep writers honest - at least for the month of March) with daily check-ins. So, in March, I'm all over the place. But I'm not here, on this blog.

I have a mountain of revision to do on FIND ME after getting feedback (very different feedback, of-effing-course) from my two beta readers. There will be whiteboards. There will be Post-Its. There will be scribbling in the margins. But there won't be any more posts for the month of March.

What will you DO without me?



See you in April, friends.

2 comments:

  1. I will be doing much of the same. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best with the revisions. The blogging can wait.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...