Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

First 200 Words-Winner!

So, great news: I was one of the winners of the First 200 Words contest over at Deana Barnhart's Blogfest.
I will get a ten page critique from Monica Bustamante Wagner. Check her out, she lives in Chile and has chickens, just two of many things that make her awesome in my book. She's also represented by Wolfson Literary Agency, so I'm hoping she'll impart serious how-to-get-an-agent knowledge.

Congratulations to my fellow winners, Lisa and Lindy.

And a huge, tremendous THANK YOU! to Deana for engineering, hosting and delivering the best blogfest-ever!

10 comments:

  1. That's awesome!!! Congrats! I hope everything works out well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats! Also, I'm giving you a blogging award as soon as I finish the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAJOR, MAJOR Congrats!!!!

    That's just awesome, really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your first 200 words were SOOOOO good, and I'm so glad you won the critique! Congratulations, and thanks so much for my shout-out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A huge and well-deserved congratulations! I don't have any confetti to throw, and the cats don't understand why I'm declining their offer to toss shedded cat fur instead. How about a virtual hug instead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am covered in virtual hugs and confetti!

    You guys are all the sweetest! thanks for the congrats. If I ever get published, y'all are coming over for beer/soda and empanadas!

    @michelle - thanks for convincing the kitties against the cat-fur throwing. I love the moggies, but am really allergic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...