Shannon Lawrence at warrior muse gave me this versatile blogger award. Now I get to tell you seven things about myself, some of which might even be true:
- I'm an event planner in my non-writing life
- I dream of owning chickens one day - hopefully Buff Orpingtons
- I'm an indifferent knitter and gardener but I keep making seven foot scarves and growing scraggly tomatoes. You could call it preserverance or bloody mindedness, up to you
- London is my favorite city, followed by Edinburgh
- I used to live in London, Balham to be exact. I often still wish I lived there. Then I wonder how I'd fit chickens in a city flat.
- My best friend lives in Laramie Wyoming. Before that she lived in Lubbock, Texas. I've visited her in both places and found unexpected beauty.
- My husband looks a bit like Jim Reid from Jesus & Mary Chain, only, regrettably, without the Glaswegian accent.
Now the hard part. I need to nominate fifteen blogs of my acquaintance for the self-same Versatile Blogger Award. There's no shortage of great blogs, it's picking just fifteen that's hard. Here are some great ones I found. Check them out!
- And then she was like blah blah blah - great title for a blog!
- Perri at Lesser Apricots
- PK Hrezo
- Nick at Who ate My Brain
- Tallie Roland
- Lisa at Read.Write.Repeat
- Cherie at Surrounded by Books
- Liz at Liz Writes Books
- Laura, my writing group bud, at Writing Unleashed
- Paper Swamp
- Talei at Musings of an Aspiring Scribe
- Catherine at Winged Writer
- Jen at Unedited
- Theodoric at Mythopoeicrambling
- Lyra at Lyrical Meanderings
If you have won an award, virtual hugs to you! Here's what you can do: You can grab the image and post it on your blog, linking back to this site. On your next post you can write about winning the award while listing seven true-ish things about yourself. You can then gift fifteen other blogs you like with the award (see above) to pay the love forward. Or you can do nothing at all. It's all good, no pressure here.