Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Z is for Zed's Dead, Baby

And for Zero 7


And though it nearly killed me, I've loved doing the A-Z blogging challenge. I met some great people, got some rewards, gave some out in return and over all visited a ton of interesting, weird and wonderful blogs that I would have missed if not for the challenge.


And I (pretty much) completed the challenge, only falling down on the letter 'Y'. I spent the whole day writing and re-writing my blogus opus about Young Adult (category or genre? teen specific or for everyone? milk or cream?) only to realize it was all crap late last night. So I'll work on that.


Thank you to these fine friends for throwing down the gauntlet and co-hosting the event:
Arlee Bird's Tossing It Out 
Jeffrey Beesler's World of the Scribe 
Alex J. Cavanaugh Alex J. Cavanaugh 
Jen Daiker's Unedited 
Candace Ganger's The Misadventures in Candyland 
Karen J Gowen at Coming Down the Mountain 
Talli Roland 
Stephen Tremp's Breakthrough Blogs 


See you again at next year's challenge, mates!

8 comments:

  1. Haha! I thought of Zeds Dead, baby too! ;-) Awesome effort in finishing the A to Z! It's been a hard slog but definitely I'm also glad its done. Back to normal programming but so great to meet so many new friends.

    Have a fab weekend. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed the Challenge and made new friends. That's what it's all about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting so far on the challenge. ^_^ Will hopefully be around often from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have just come across your blog! Well done fro completing the challenge. Was it as hard as it looked?

    ReplyDelete
  5. we did it! Congratulations! I have an award for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Now, what to do with all this apparent free time I was unaware of until the conclusion of the challenge. At least approaching my blog posts feels less daunting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh laura - not for me! I've stalled on the blogging. I don't know if it's because my husband is out of town and I've got the rug rats all to myself, or because 26 days of nearly daily blogging drained me but I am pooped! No fear though! I've come up with a schedule (sort of) and will post starting tonight - after I read chapter 8 of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets to my daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...